Saturday, March 12, 2011

Friendship

Friends are there through the thick and thin. The times you have trouble and the celebrations within. A friend to me is more like my family. A friend is someone who knows you inside and out, knows when your sad and how to brighten your day. Friends are the stupid stunts and memories for a life, the phony arguments that could go on all night, the people with whom you share your thoughts and desires, all of the nights we had spent by the fires. All though I'm still young and more memories are to be made, thanks for your compassion, caring, and aid. My friends are the best and I could wish for no better, I realize this now when my life is so perfect. Thanks for the best, the worst and the rest, you all are my friends and I cannot help but wish for the best. Lets be friends forever and not just a passage. You do you and I'll do me, but in the end let's make it sweet! Old aged with children, crazy in college, these times are the memories with life when it passes. Just so you know you all are the greatest. Thanks for everything you have given me, I hope I can repay the favor. Keep these memories we will always cherish and savor...

No comments:

Post a Comment